Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I've been missing WIP Wednesday these last few weeks. Seems I would forget to blog or not having anything I could share. However, I now find myself with plenty of projects! I have Ellie's quilt top done and Ben's nearly done, but I won't be quilting those until after baby gets here-just can't get motivated to baste and quilt two queen size quilts three weeks before I give birth! 

In light of our impending arrival, and a few upcoming deadlines, I decided I would start cutting fabric for a few new quilts. I know it will be very difficult to press down to cut fabric after giving birth, so I am using that as an excuse to kickstart a few projects. :) Maybe a few too many projects. More details as these actually start to become things other than piles of fabric, but there my negative space challenge and low volume challenge from the FWMQG are in there and I started cutting a Tokyo subway map quilt finally! I am really excited about that one, though I have lots more cutting to do! 







No comments:

Post a Comment