Friday, December 07, 2007

TGIF

Oy vey. Am I glad it's Friday.

Not much excitement today either - I'm just glad I survived the week with all of the members of my class still alive.

Today's project is a sock for hubbo - I started it several weeks ago, but I haven't gotten beyond the cuff. It isn't a high-stress gift, and probably won't be done in time for Christmas, but that's OK. I'm slightly irritated that the yarn is pooling, but I'm hoping it will stop after the cuff. We'll see.

I have the first pair of Felted Clogs ready for seaming and felting, so hopefully a FO tomorrow.

Tanks too cold for you? (Not here, were it was over 80 today. Sheesh.) How 'bout a vest? A ribwarmer would make a great gift, as would a Boogie vest, and for simplicity a leftovers vest is so cute!

On TV tonight we have Grandma got run over by a Reindeer, All I Want for Christmas, The Polar Express, and Elf. I think we're settled in for a long night of knitting. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:45 PM

    I haven't done any knitting today--I feel like I'm totally slacking on my x-mas knitting (esp when I come read what you're up to)! Elf is one of my fave Christmas movies so maybe I will sit down and watch that and knit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hard to say what that sock is going to do, isn't it?! Heh, vests sound like tanks to me now! :)

    ReplyDelete