Friday, June 08, 2007

Back home again

The crew arrived safely home last night. I've been busy finishing up some housework (don't worry - I didn't do too much), photographing my stash for Ravelry (ouch! I have a lot of yarn!), and spending time with friends.

But to entertain you briefly, until I have more pictures of things I'm actually working on, here's an old photo I found on Hubbo's computer. (Why am I on Hubbo's computer? 'Cause mine won't turn on. Really pissed.)



Don't you think I should win a prize (or at least get free yarn) for living two blocks away from this street?

5 comments:

  1. What a great street name! I think it's Brook Shields that has a daughter named Rowan. I always wonder if she named her after the yarn. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on Argyle Street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - hope your computer gets sorted out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you anly win if you actually live ON the street! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be great if the mill was there.

    ReplyDelete