Monday, July 04, 2005

Good Knitter, Bad Knitter


Knitpicks stash enhancement
Originally uploaded by jenn_tx.
So, I'm still alive. Got very busy last week, and was too lazy to post. So here's a quick "goings-on" post before hot dog eating begins.

I finally posted that picture of the Knitpicks stash enhancement. I got two skeins of color your own in sock weight, four balls of the 100% wool for some felted project - I think it's too blue for me though, six skeins of shine for the Debbie Bliss bolero from Summer IK, Two skeins of the wool for the bag (pink), one skein of shimmer lace weight in "happy dance" (and it does make me do a happy dance!) for a lace project TBD - must order more though, and one skein of the laceweight (blue) for another TBD lace project (must order more of this as well).
Oh, company's here, must run. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment