Just a wee bit of a filler post while I get some pictures together.
1. School's out for summer. Unfortunately, I agreed to tutor during summer school, so I'm not out yet.
2. While I don't have to teach, I am taking two graduate classes this summer. Will I never learn?
3. The Bug will be 9 months old in a week. Where has the time gone? She is adorable (of course), and really interested in toys - she likes to take things out of and put back into her basket. She likes to spin wheels on toys, she loves to talk to her toys. She loves being outside, especially in the swing. Her hair has taken on a tendency to stand straight up (a la faux hawk). She loves to eat (maybe not vegetables so much).
4. I've been working on quilting The Girl's birthday quilt (birthday was in March. Shutup). It may kill me. Remind me not to take on huge projects when it's only my second quilt, ok?
5. I'm trying to finish up a bunch of lingering projects this month, with the intent to start working on Christmas gifts next month. Yikes, that seems early, but I know that with school, two grad classes and a one-year old, my time will be precious.
Hopefully I can be around here more this summer! Hope to "see" you soon!